The association started its activities in 2005 under the name of Burdur Nursing Home Construction and Solidarity Association.
- SECOND LEARNING TEACHING TRAINING (LTT) ACTIVITY WAS HELD CATANIA, ITALY ON 12-16 JULY 2021.
- Second Short Term Trainning will be held
- DemCare Project; Online Meeting was held
- MULTIPLIER EVENT OF THE PROJECT, AGEING TOGETHER, CARRIED OUT.
- Multiplier Event in the frames of Ageing Together Project will be held in Catanis, Italy on 6 May 2021
THE PROJECT, AGEINGTOGETHER
The aim of our Ageing Together project is; to help adults over the age of 60 gain basic internet skills for reading news, shopping, socializing, communicating, banking and following health issues online.
THE PROJECT, DEMCARE
With the DemCare project, it is aimed to develop new care approaches for the families of Alzheimer's patients.
Within the scope of the European Union Erasmus + Adult Education Strategic Partnerships Program, the project named Dementia Rights (Dementia Patient Rights), in which our Association is a partner and under the coordination of INSTITUTO S. JOÃO DE DEUS.
For more information please click here