Embracing the principles of rule of law, universal human rights, democracy, active citizenship, freedom of thought and belief, the Association of Social Inclusion and Education was established for the purpose of social inclusion, evolution of social life, social solidarity, education and training in order to achieve the goal of modern civil society.
News From Us
- MULTIPLIER EVENT OF THE PROJECT, AGEING TOGETHER, CARRIED OUT. 11 May 2021
- Multiplier Event in the frames of Ageing Together Project will be held in Catanis, Italy on 6 May 2021 4 May 2021
- Dementia Rights Project Kicked off 7 March 2021
- Adult Education Strategic Partnerships Special Cases Meeting on Pandemic 20 January 2021
- DemCare in Media 8 January 2021