Embracing the principles of rule of law, universal human rights, democracy, active citizenship, freedom of thought and belief, the Association of Social Inclusion and Education was established for the purpose of social inclusion, evolution of social life, social solidarity, education and training in order to achieve the goal of modern civil society.
News From Us
- 4th TPM of DemCARE caried out 16 May 2022
- 3th Transnational Project Meeting of Demright was held 10 March 2022
- The third TPM of the Project DemCare was held 20 February 2022
- SECOND TPM OF DEMRIGTHS HELD 19 October 2021
- The Second TPM of the Project DemCARE carried out. 19 October 2021