Embracing the principles of rule of law, universal human rights, democracy, active citizenship, freedom of thought and belief, the Association of Social Inclusion and Education was established for the purpose of social inclusion, evolution of social life, social solidarity, education and training in order to achieve the goal of modern civil society.
News From Us
- SECOND TPM OF DEMRIGTHS HELD 19 October 2021
- The Second TPM of the Project DemCARE carried out. 19 October 2021
- THE PROJECT, AGEINGTOGETHER, 5th TPM CARRIED OUT 19 October 2021
- AGEINGTOGETHER; 2ND MULTIPLIER EVENT WAS CARRIED OUT IN BURDUR 24 August 2021
- SECOND LEARNING TEACHING TRAINING (LTT) ACTIVITY WAS HELD CATANIA, ITALY ON 12-16 JULY 2021. 27 July 2021