Embracing the principles of rule of law, universal human rights, democracy, active citizenship, freedom of thought and belief, the Association of Social Inclusion and Education was established for the purpose of social inclusion, evolution of social life, social solidarity, education and training in order to achieve the goal of modern civil society.
News From Us
- Dementia Rights Project Kicked off 7 March 2021
- Adult Education Strategic Partnerships Special Cases Meeting on Pandemic 20 January 2021
- DemCare in Media 8 January 2021
- 4Th TPM of The Project Ageingtogether Held 12 February 2020
- DemCare Kicked off 28 January 2020